HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Please Emo ( think )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Please Emo ( think )   Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:21 am

why do they never see how extremely lucky they are? Frankly, they have a home, free education, parents paying for all their clothes at Hot Topic, parents paying for their Hawthorne Heights CDs, etc etc. I guess none of them realize that over 1/3 of people living outside of america are starving. I wonder if they realize that right now, children in africa are watching their parents get killed. I wonder if they realize that these children will be drugged up and forced to kill people. I wonder if they realize that these people would do almost anything to have a safe home, an education, and some food. Emo people really just need to stop whining over stupid sh*t. They cry because "no one understands them" and " their boyfriend/girlfriend dumped them" and "everyone is judging them" and blah blah blah. Frankly, i wish they would kill themselves because they are ungrateful, narcissistic pieces of sh*t. F*ck emo Boys and all the other dumb and whiny kids that alwyas want the spotlight on them. Grow up You Emo Boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://antiemo.darkbb.com

Please Emo ( think )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anti Emo :: General :: Anti emo general talk-
Jump to: