Anti Emo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

emo haters killers and hunters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please Emo ( think )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Please Emo ( think ) Empty
PostSubject: Please Emo ( think )   Please Emo ( think ) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:21 am

why do they never see how extremely lucky they are? Frankly, they have a home, free education, parents paying for all their clothes at Hot Topic, parents paying for their Hawthorne Heights CDs, etc etc. I guess none of them realize that over 1/3 of people living outside of america are starving. I wonder if they realize that right now, children in africa are watching their parents get killed. I wonder if they realize that these children will be drugged up and forced to kill people. I wonder if they realize that these people would do almost anything to have a safe home, an education, and some food. Emo people really just need to stop whining over stupid sh*t. They cry because "no one understands them" and " their boyfriend/girlfriend dumped them" and "everyone is judging them" and blah blah blah. Frankly, i wish they would kill themselves because they are ungrateful, narcissistic pieces of sh*t. F*ck emo Boys and all the other dumb and whiny kids that alwyas want the spotlight on them. Grow up You Emo Boys.
Please Emo ( think ) Africa_poor_girl-apha-090602
Back to top Go down
https://antiemo.darkbb.com

Please Emo ( think )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anti Emo :: General :: Anti emo general talk-
Jump to: